Sunday, October 24, 2010

Welcome!

So I started a blog awhile back to showcase some of the vinyl work that I have done. I love Super Saturdays! I have done a few of them and the vinyl for them....they are awesome! So if you want to see some of the vinyl projects I have done, you can check out jensvinyl.blogspot.com Or click on it on the right of this blog.

But, I love to create other things too! Hence my new blog.....Jen's Other Projects! :) I grew up in the Arts: singing, dancing, acting. Since I have 3 girls (almost) to take care of; singing, dancing, acting are a little hard to squeeze in. But I love to create still. I have found other ways to express my creativity and I can do it right here at home! So here are some projects I have done in the past. And stay tuned for future projects!
First off...the hoodie towel. I don't know how many of these I have made. I like to give them at baby showers. So many of you reading this have received one or two from me. :) Here is one I actually took a picture of. (Obviously for a friend since I have only girls:)
And here to model a girly version....Camilla! At Christmas, I love to make all sorts of fun crafts. Here I made some mitten ornaments. And I gave them away. :)
Here is somewhere I hope to improve on over the course of this blog.....cooking! I feel like I can cook decent. Side note here: I can do a lot of different things, but I am just mediocre. I don't really excel in one area over another, I just can do a lot of things...so so. So anyway, I am hoping to get better at presentation, especially cakes. Who doesn't love an amazing looking cake for their birthday. (If I get brave, I'll share my cake-wrecks with you)
This cake is amazing, however. It is my husband's request each birthday. The cake.....Cloud Cake and it is to die for! It is a white cake with pineapple, coconut pudding, whip cream and coconut= awesomeness! Stay tuned for OTHER PROJECTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment